What is Shockwave Therapy?
Shockwave utilizes Radial Pressure Wave (RPW) therapy to help reduce pain, increase blood flow and activate connective tissue to reduce muscle aches and pains. Through Pulse Vibration Massage, Shockwave soothes muscle strain and stress through increased blood flow through the injured tissue.
What Can Shockwave Treat?
– Achilles Tendinopathy
– Disorders of tendons insertions
– Pain and Inflammation
– Plantar Fasciti
– Heel Pain and Spurs
– Myofascial Trigger Points (MTrP)
– Tendinosis Calcarea / Supraspinatus Tendon: shoulder calcifications and chronic shoulder pain
– Radial and Ulnar Humeral Epicondylitis: tennis elbow, inflammation of tendon attachments on cubital or radial part of elbow joint (humeral)
– Achillondynia: pain due to inflammation of the Achilles tendon or the bursa
– Retropatellar Pain Syndrome: pain in the front of, behind, and around the kneecap
– Tibial Edge Syndrome: Pain located along or just behind the medial edge of the tibia
– Proximal Iliotibial band Friction Syndrome/Trochanteric Insertion Tendonitis: pain or aching on the outer side of the knee or hip