Benjamin Kleinbrodt, DC, CCSP
I’m a Dad, Athlete, Chiropractor, Strength Coach, and sport aficionado. I grew up as an athlete – always looking for a physical challenge to push my limits – and I’ve carried that into adulthood completing challenges like marathons, triathlons, and my ‘this-is-40 accomplishment’ a Spartan race.
I followed my passion for fitness by becoming a Sports Physician, there was nothing more frustrating to me than not being able to do the things I love because of an injury.
For more than 15 years I’ve helped thousands of patients heal naturally and quickly so they can return to the activities they love most. My patients travel from all over the Greater Los Angeles area because of my proven track-record for relieving pain quickly, and returning my patients to their active lifestyles. I utilize cutting edge chiropractic techniques, adaptive therapies, and integrate exercise, rehabilitation, and proper nutrition and postural habits to treat the cause of pain, not just the symptoms.
My patients entrust me with their care because I pride myself on being honest – I don’t sell my patients things they don’t need and I’m always straightforward.
I believe the body has an innate ability to heal itself with proper movement, therapy, and nutrition, and I help my patients understand each of these components so they actively participate in the healing process.
With over a decade of experience, and a happy, healthy patient following, my success is a result of my commitment to your health and well-being.
You can look forward to healing quickly under my care. Most patients without a history of chronic problems are substantially improved within 2 weeks: 4-6 visits. In fact, most of our patients, 80-90%, recover within 4-6 weeks.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West Doctorate of Chiropractic
- International Sports Science Association Certified Fitness Trainer
- San Diego State University Exercise Science, Kinesiology and Physical Therapy Bachelors of Science
Specialty Training and Certifications
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP)
- Qualified Medical Examiner (QME), Industrial Medical Council of California
- SPORT Taping, ACA Sports Council
Active Release Technique (ART/MRT/PNMR)
- McKenzie Technique
- Nutrition Consulting
- Spinal Stabilization Rehabilitation
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique
- NIMMO Trigger Point Technique
- CPR, First Aid, AED Certified